Jul 1, 2017 - I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and.
- Note: if you select to include background music with your slideshow, CyberLink PowerDirector uses the Magic Slideshow technology to synchronize the photos along to the beat of the music during the slideshow.* Downloading Templates from DirectorZone.
- The most relevant program for Cyberlink powerdirector title templates free downloads is CyberLink PowerDirector 2015. Get a free download for Video Editing software in the specialized download selection.
1. Click the import photo files button and then select Import an Image Folder.
2. Select the image folder that contains the photos you want to import and then click Select Folder.
3. The media is imported. Click Next.
Style & Music1. Select a desired slideshow template and then click the music button to select some background music.
4. Use the slides to set the segment of the background music you want to use, and then click OK.
5. Click on Next.
Preview1. Click on Play to preview the slideshow content.
2. Click on Customize to adjust the cropped area of photos in the hightlight template.
Production1. Click on Produce Video.
3. Click on the Output folder button to select a different output folder.
7. Once the production is complete, the outputted slideshow video will appear on your computer's desktop.
In most cases, people take more photos than videos on their trips. Photos can be taken with smartphone, camera or DSLR. PowerDirector provides an easy way to create multimedia slideshows using your photos.
Upon launching PowerDirector, you will see some different mode, if you want to create a photo slideshow, click on the Slideshow Creator.
Step 1: Import Your Photos
You can either click on and select the files or folder you would like to import, or simply drag and drop the desired photos or folders into the media window.
If you would like to delete a photo, simply select the photo and click on to delete it.
If you wish to change the sequence of photos, click on a photo thumbnail and drag it to the location in the window where you want it.
When all settings are done, click on Next.
Step 2: Select a Slideshow Template
PowerDirector includes several photo slideshow templates for you to choose from. Here we select the Motion template.
To add background music, click .
Click on for detail configurations.
In Slideshow Preferences, you can set:
Duration: Either have the photo slideshow length fit the music, or have the music length fit the slideshow.
Sequence: Timeline order means that the photos will be arranged in the slideshow by their order in the 'Source' window. You can also choose to have the photos appear in the slideshow in order based on date & time taken.
Detect Face: When there are faces in the photo, slideshow can automatically zoom or crop the photo to emphasize the face.
Then click Next.
Step 3: Preview Your Video
You can preview your video by clicking
If you wish to change the sequence of photos in your slideshow, click on
You can adjust the duration time of each photo.
You can also use keyframe to create the panning effect of your photos.
Step 4: Export Your Video
When everything is done, you can produce your slideshow video. PowerDirector provides 3 production options:
Produce Video: Output your video to a file, device or upload it to the internet.
Create Disc: Create and burn to DVD, Blu-ray or AVCHD discs.
Advanced Editing: Continue editing with PowerDirector's Timeline interface.
You can select Advanced Editing if you wish to do further editing in PowerDirector, for example, adding a stylish title, overlaying some PiP animation or Particle Effects.
Need help? Visit Customer Support or CyberLink Forum
Visit DirectorZone for PowerDirector legacy version tutorials