Mar 6, 2013 - The 1.05 cumulative patch for Far Cry 3. Download Patch 1.05. More Far Cry 3 Mods. The 1.05 cumulative patch for Far Cry 3.
Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that has lost the ability to discern right from wrong. A dark place that lives by the principles of violence. Discover the island’s bloody secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to survive; beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise, and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. You’ll need more than luck to survive.
A Unique and Fully-Realized World
Far Cry 3 immerses you in a rich and stunningly well-realized tropical island world full of intriguing characters to meet, locations to explore, wildlife to hunt, and explosive fights to survive.
A Narrative Driven Experience
Alone on a tropical island, you will confront the dark side of humanity. Madmen Vaas and Hoyt battle for control using any means necessary to keep the island under their thumb.
Modern-Day Setting & Context
Far Cry 3 exists in a world of conceivable reality. Realistic weapons and vehicles immerse you in a world and plot filled with events that could be ripped straight from the headlines.
An Environment Rich with Opportunities Download avatar the legend of korra book 1 episode 11 sub indo.
The environment of Far Cry 3’s island is a tool to be used for survival. Use your surroundings to improvise attacks or deceive the enemy and pounce from the jungle shadows when you’re least expected.
- General fixes for the patch
- Fixed several issues with customize controls
- Improve stability on multiplayer maps.
- Fixed the crash when the player was planting explosives.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed bug where user was unable to jump on certain surfaces.
- Fixed bug where players could become invisible.
- Fixed bug with 3D weapon images in Decoding menu.
- Fixed bug where weapons could disappear after completing objectives in Co-op.
- Fixed bug where users could get stuck in Loadout screen in Co-op.
- Removed “Reloading” shout after user shoots the bow.
- Parties will no longer be allowed to numerically unbalance games.
- Improved and fixed several issues with host migration.
- Connection degradation will now properly trigger a host migration.
- Fixed several bugs with Loadout menu.
- Fixed bug that could display a profile restriction message when trying to join a lobby.
- Fixed bug where users could get stuck in 3rd person in Custom games.
- Fixed bug with Flamethrower not doing any damage in certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug where “Player is on the way” tag could stick to downed players.
- Fixed bug where clients could remain on black screen if host left the game.
- Fixed bug where Fire Arrows did not do fire damage.
- Fixed bug where Long Distance Kill was not awarded.
- Fixed bug where Tag Assist was not awarded.
- Fixed bug where Killcam wasn’t shown in certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug where Survival Instinct was not cancelled properly.
- Fixed bug where Psych gas could get dropped in the wrong place.
- Fixed bug where Psych gas could affect players outside of the deployment area.
- Fixed bug where users could get stuck when killed by Poison gas.
- Fixed bug where other player’s footstep sounds sometimes did not play behind you.
- Fixed bug where sound could get muffled when being revived.
- Fixed bug where user could get de-synced if killed in mid-air
- Map Editor
- Added information for Player Map playlists.
- Improved available space for Player map names in lobby.
- Fixed bug where User made maps wasn’t downloaded properly in lobby.
- Fixed bug that made the user stuck when igniting Firestom nodes on certain maps.
- Single PlayerGeneral
- Fixed the accessing bug for the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the charatcer arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable.
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content.
- Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission ‘Black Gold’ several times.
- The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the ‘Piece of the past’ mission.
- Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep’s turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in ‘Black Gold’ mission.
- Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
Popular apps in Game Updates
Update Version 1.05 for Far Cry 3 was released on March 6, 2013.  The multiplayer and single-player patch is available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The patch adds a Master difficulty setting, resets Outposts and adds several Multiplayer map options.
The latest patch id based on 'community feedback gathered by the Far Cry 3 team,' according to Ubisoft's press release. The patch provides 'more reasons to re-visit Rook Islands, to improve skills with tougher challenges, and to re-discover the Far Cry 3 world.'
SINGLE PLAYER: ABILITY TO RESET OUTPOSTS
A big part of Far Cry 3's single player experience is taking over the Outposts manned by Vaas's pirates and Hoyt's privateers. These outposts, when taken, offer a safe place to resupply as well as a base of operations when exploring new parts of the Rook Islands.
Taking over an outpost as a player also presents a fun challenge; everything from how to approach the outpost to what weapons and tactics to use. Hence, a lot of community members have requested to be able to 'reset' the outposts, so that they can be taken-over again.
Here is how it works:
- After conquering all the outposts and completing the game, the player can reset the outposts by selecting 'Reset Outposts' in the gameplay options menu.
- Doing this will reset and make all Outposts hostile again. All incomplete side missions and quests will become hidden. In order to finish the incomplete side missions, you will have to retake the outposts again.
SINGLE PLAYER: MASTER - A NEW DIFFICULTY SETTING
For those that have already completed the game on Adventurer, Survivor or Warrior settings and are looking for the next bill challenge, the all-new Master difficulty setting will be added in an upcoming patch of the game. Seasoned veterans will find themselves challenged by more aggressive Wildlife, tougher pirates, and more deadly privateers. Your skills as a master of the Rook Islands will be tested.
MULTIPLAYER: FEEDBACK ON USER-CREATED MAPS
The Feedback system (while already having some information that is useful for other players looking for [Multiplayer Maps maps]]) has been expanded upon to give more information to the map makers. A new, more intuitive feedback interface and the addition of 'feedback tags' have been added.
MULTIPLAYER: NEW BETA MAP TESTING AND SPECTATING FOR MAP MAKERS
The Problem: With the current system, when a map maker has finished their map, they upload and publish it, essentially just sending it out 'into the wild'. They are hoping that it will get sufficient plays in order to get some valuable feedback. With a ballooning amount of user-made maps, this becomes harder and harder. The map maker can also have hard time finding enough players to play the map with, so they can judge for themselves where the map can be improved.
The Solution: Bricscad software free download.
- Someone makes a map in the editor and uploads or publishes it.
- They start their map with a special option called “Start Beta Test”.
- Other players who wish to help out with testing new maps, can join the new Beta Test Playlist or go into the Map Archive where all current maps in Beta Test will be displayed.
- While in Beta test mode, the map creator can use the new spectating feature to monitor how their map is played.
- After the round is finished, the players give feedback that the mapmaker can then use to improve the map.
MULTIPLAYER: FIND OTHER MAPS BY THE SAME AUTHOR
Suppose you play a map you really like, and you want to find more maps by that same author. You’d favorite the map, go to the Map Archive and (after the patch has been implemented) search for more maps from the same author. It shines the spotlight on a good authors’ other maps, and also gives the author an incitement to improve all the maps he/she has uploaded and published.
MULTIPLAYER: REMOVING IDLE KICK TIME IN CUSTOM MATCHES
Far Cry 3 removes idle players from a match after a few minutes, to ensure the quality of online play. This works well in the standard playlists to weed out inactive players. But players of custom matches have told us that they typically like a much longer wait time before that happens, or want it removed completely. So in keeping with your requests: from now on, “idle kick” is disabled in private and custom matches (MP and Co-Op).
MULTIPLAYER: “SKIP MAP” VOTING SYSTEM
The community has told us that the voting system for skipping a map in the user map playlists lacks a certain degree of visibility and provides too short a window for people to cast their vote. We have now made it more visible and also extended the time people have to cast their vote.
Was this guide helpful?