FREE Study Notes for course coverage and revision
IFRS Study Material - Ebook download as PDF File. Examinable within the Diploma syllabus. IFRS 8 “Operating Segments”. In the framework.
Following are the notes for DipIFR – Diploma in International Financial Reporting offered by ACCA. These study notes are designed by keeping DipIFR syllabus in mind and thus covers the whole course. We will be adding more content in it from time to time. If you have suggestions of any kind to make it better, we will appreciate that. These notes can perfectly complement the ACCA approved study texts.
- EY IFRS Course is designed around the syllabus of the ACCA’s “Diploma In IFRS” program, the objective of which is to take participants through all the topics covered in the syllabus and help them prepare for the Diploma In IFRS examination conducted by the ACCA.
- Study Material for IFRS diploma exam. Hey just wanted to know which material is better for preparation, Beckers or BPP. Thanks in advance.
As author has just started his work on this book so we expect that we will have more chapters, questions and related content available to students soon to revise and learn DipIFR course. Please share these revision notes with your fellow students as well so that every one can get benefit from it.
HINT: One way in which you can share it is by clicking LIKE or SHARE buttons above.
Stb erom upgrade wrong file software. Price: 9.99 GBPBuy Now
Credit / Debit card
- Once you click the Buy Now button you will be redirected to secure page to make the payment
- Once the payment is made, you will automatically be redirected to a page to download your file
- You will also get an email that confirms the payment and also contains the download link to download the file.
- The download link after purchase will be available for 72 hours or 3 download attempts whichever expires first.
- In case you need help you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also leave a message at our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pakaccountants
Students who can’t pay via PayPal (as this facility is not available in some countries) or do not have credit cards they can still buy these notes via alternative arrangements. You can notify us:
- by sending an email at email@example.com or
- by leaving a message on our facebook page www.facebook.com/pakaccountants